Friday, December 19, 2008

Welcome to OUR blog

Greetings, my fellow bloggers and curious readers!

I'm starting this blog a bit early.  I'm not yet OFFICIALLY a Clark, but that's going to change very soon.  :-)  I've been meaning to start a new blog for some time now, but just never had the extra time to sit down and brainstorm.  One of the major reasons for my creating this blog is mainly for me to remember all the events in my life.  For some strange reason, I have the WORST long-term memory, and cannot remember past events for the life of me!  I usually can for the first couple years, then the details become sketchy.  So I'm hoping this blog will help me to remember the good times, and the bad.  

I'm also wanting to start this blog to coincide with the start of my "new" life with my awesome boyfriend and soon-to-be husband, Jason.  He truly is one of the best things to happen to me, and I want to remember every step of our journey through life together.  I know that must sound terribly corny, but it's the truth.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment